This Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) governs the relationship between the Internet project (website) PROMODJ, located at the email addresses all.dj, mixed.by, remixed.by, composed.by, basser.ru, bassmydrum.ru, dbass.ru, deeep .ru, deejay-rank.com, deejayrank.com, dj-promo.ru, dj-rank.ru, djmp3.ru, djrank.ru, djspace.ru, drumbr.ru, electro1.ru, electrohead.ru, electroplay .ru, electroslim.ru, hiphoping.ru, hiphopping.ru, hiphopr.ru, hiphopstreet.ru, indahiphop.ru, indaprogressive.ru, indatrance.ru, internet-dj.ru, internetdj.ru, milhouse.ru, minimals .ru, morehouse.ru, mydeephouse.ru, promodj.by, pdj.by, pdj.ru, playdeep.ru, playtrance.ru, prgsv.ru, promodeejay.com, promodeejay.de, promodeejay.ru, promodj.fm , promodj.in, promodj.ru, promomix.ru, promopop.ru, promoradio.ru, promorank.ru, promorap.ru, promornb.ru, promorock.ru, rap2rap.ru, rapme.ru,rapsoul.ru, respecter.ru, rnbee.ru, rnbface.ru, rnbpeople.ru, rnbr.ru, rnbstreet.ru, sexydj.ru, trancr.ru, yadj.ru on the one hand and registered PROMODJ users who post on this Internet project audio, video, text materials on the other hand.
Revision 8 (April 15, 2009)
1. The registered user of the Internet project PROMODJ acknowledges that he is the author of the audio, video, text material (hereinafter referred to as the “User”) posted on the server of the Internet project and, in accordance with and under the terms of this Agreement, transfers PROMODJ when downloading the Internet PROMODJ project the following non-exclusive rights in relation to audio, video, text materials of its works (hereinafter referred to as the “Works”) for a period determined by the User (the period shall be calculated from the moment of downloading, posting, publication of materials on The server of the Internet project PROMODJ and ends after the User removes materials from the server of the Internet project) without restricting the territory. By posting your Work on the site (including uploading the Work to the server of the Internet project PROMODJ),
1.1. publishing his Work on the Internet on the PROMODJ website, while publishing the Work on the Internet implies the possibility of reproducing the Work in digital form through publicly accessible data networks for a wide range of people around the world;
1.2. distribution of the work through communication channels, including Internet, excluding terrestrial and cable radio and television broadcasts;
1.3. translate the Work into a compressed digital format, as well as technical editing of the digitized Work;
1.4. Report the Work to the public by posting the Work on the Internet on the server of the Internet project PROMODJ or in any other way that can be transmitted in digital format;
1.5. publish contact information (except for e-mail addresses) entered by the PROMODJ user when registering on the pages of the PROMODJ website; Provide it to interested parties, including producers and record companies (including e-mail addresses).
2. Hosted on the server of the Internet project PROMODJ The work must be posted via the Internet by downloading via the interface of the PROMODJ website.
3. The user guarantees that the publication of this Work on the site and the placement on the server of the Internet project PROMODJ does not violate any copyright, the rights of the performer, does not contain borrowings not agreed with their copyright holders, and the exclusive right to publish this work is not transferred to third parties .
4. In case of non-compliance with the declared guarantees and / or in case of non-fulfillment or improper performance of its obligations under the Agreement, the guilty Party shall compensate the other Party for all possible losses, including lost profits.
5. In case of violation by the PROMODJ Internet project of the rights of legal copyright holders when the User places the Work on the resources of the PROMODJ Internet project provided for by this Agreement, the reason for which was the User’s insufficient rights regarding the Work, all costs of resolving the dispute between PROMODJ and the third party including in court, the User must unilaterally, without the participation and involvement of the Internet project PROMODJ.
6. The administration of the Internet project PROMODJ reserves the right not to publish the Work, to stop publishing the already published Work, or to refuse to publish a Work to a specific User.
7. This Agreement shall enter into force and becomes binding upon the Parties from the moment of registration of the User in the appropriate form posted on the website of the PROMODJ Internet project, including the mandatory familiarization with the contents of this Agreement during registration.
8. The Agreement may be amended by the Administration of the PROMODJ Internet project without any special notice, and the new version of the Agreement shall enter into force 3 (three) days after its placement, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement.
9. PROMODJ offers users access to a wide range of online services, including, but not limited to, navigation, communication, personalization of Works, etc. All currently existing services, as well as any development thereof and / or the addition of new ones, are the subject of this Agreement. By registering, the user agrees that all services are provided “as is” and that PROMODJ is not responsible for delays, failures, incorrect and / or untimely delivery, deletion or non-preservation of user information, including personal information.
10. In order to use the PROMODJ services, the User undertakes to provide true, accurate and most complete information about himself on the issues proposed in the Registration Form, and to keep this information up to date. If the User provides incorrect information and / or PROMODJ has serious reasons to believe that the information provided is incorrect and / or does not correspond to reality, PROMODJ has the right to suspend or cancel registration and refuse to use the services (or parts thereof) of the User.
11. When registering, the User determines (enters) a username and password to access the personalized part of the PROMODJ services. The user is solely responsible for the security of the login and password, as well as for everything that will be done on PROMODJ under the login and password entered during registration. PROMODJ has the right to prohibit the use of certain logins and / or to withdraw them from circulation.
The User undertakes to report any case of unauthorized (not authorized by the User) access with the username and password entered during registration, and / or any violation of the security of access to the PROMODJ Administration at the following address: [email protected] . PROMODJ is not responsible for the possible loss or damage of data caused by the User’s violation of the provisions of this part of this Agreement.
12. In accordance with the terms of this Agreement, for all information, data, text, music, sounds, photos, and other materials posted on the resources of the PROMODJ Internet project, Works, for general access and / or transmitted privately, the User is responsible . PROMODJ does not control and verify the Works transmitted through its services, and therefore does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or quality of this content. Under no circumstances will PROMODJ be liable for the Works created by Users.
13. The user agrees not to use the PROMODJ services for:
13.1. uploading, sending, transmitting and / or any other way of posting the Works, content that is illegal, offends morality, violates copyright and related rights, promotes hatred and / or discrimination of people on racial, ethnic, gender, religious, social grounds, contains insults addressed to specific individuals or organizations;
13.2. placement and promotion of pornography and child erotica, as well as advertising of intimate services;
13.3. publicly posting and / or transmitting information of an illegal nature, including materials that contribute to inciting ethnic hatred, inciting violence against a person or group of people, or to inhuman treatment of animals, calling for illegal activities, including explaining the use of explosives substances and other weapons, etc .;
13.4. violation of the rights of minors and / or harm to them in any form;
13.5. infringement of minority rights;
13.6. using information about another person to fill out a form when registering and performing actions on behalf of that person and / or representative of an organization and / or community without sufficient rights, including for PROMODJ employees, for forum moderators, for the owner of the PROMODJ Internet project, as well as misrepresentation regarding the properties and characteristics of any subjects or objects;
13.7. downloads, sendings, transfers or any other way of posting content available to the User, which are forbidden to use in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation or in accordance with any contractual relationship;
13.8. intentional violation of local, Russian legislation or international law;
13.9. uploading, sending, transmitting or any other way of posting content that affects any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other property rights and / or copyright and related rights of third parties;
10/13. uploading, sending, transmitting or any other way of posting advertising information that is not specifically authorized, lists of other people’s email addresses, pyramid schemes, multi-level (network) marketing (MLM), Internet earning systems and e-mail businesses, “letters of happiness” , as well as to participate in these events (sending inconsistent letters with links to the services provided by PROMODJ, can be considered participation in events prohibited by this paragraph, even if the sending was made without direct use by tovyh PROMODJ servers);
11/13. uploading, sending, transmitting or any other way of posting any materials containing viruses or other computer codes, files or programs designed to violate, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer or telecommunication equipment or programs, to allow unauthorized access, as well as serial numbers for commercial software products and programs for their generation, logins, passwords and other means for gaining unauthorized access to paid services courses on the Internet, as well as posting links to the above information;
12/13. collection and storage of personal data of other persons;
13.13. disruption of the functioning of the Internet project PROMODJ;
13.14. the use of any forms and methods of illegal representation of other persons on the Network;
13.15. posting links to the resources of the Network, the content of which violates the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
13.16. own actions, as well as facilitating the actions of third parties aimed at violating the restrictions and prohibitions imposed by this Agreement.
14. The User acknowledges that PROMODJ is not obliged to view the placed Works, content of any kind before posting, as well as the fact that PROMODJ has the right (but not the obligation) at its discretion to refuse to post or delete any Work, content that is available through one of PROMODJ services. The User agrees that he is obliged to independently evaluate all the risks associated with the use of the Works, content, including an assessment of the reliability, completeness or usefulness of this content.
The user takes note that the technology of the services may require the transfer of the content posted by him over computer networks, as well as changing it to meet technical requirements.
15. The user agrees not to reproduce, repeat or copy, sell or resell, or use, for any commercial purposes, the PROMODJ services or access to them, except in cases where such permission is granted by the PROMODJ Administration. By registering for PROMODJ, the User receives the exclusive right to use his registration (login and password) to access PROMODJ services. The User does not have the right to transfer his registration (login and password) to a third party, and also does not have the right to use the registration of another User, other than with the written consent of PROMODJ. PROMODJ is not directly and / or indirectly liable for contracts between the User and third parties.
16. A user using PROMODJ services to post his information (placing his own pages, links, etc.) agrees to make such use on the following conditions:
16.1. PROMODJ reserves the right to keep under its control any subdomain included in the domains managed by the Internet project PROMODJ (all.dj, mixed.by, remixed.by, composed.by, basser.ru, bassmydrum.ru, dbass.ru, deeep.ru, deejay-rank.com, deejayrank.com, dj-promo.ru, dj-rank.ru, djmp3.ru, djrank.ru, djspace.ru, drumbr.ru, electro1.ru, electrohead.ru, electroplay.ru, electroslim.ru, hiphoping.ru, hiphopping.ru, hiphopr.ru, hiphopstreet.ru, indahiphop.ru, indaprogressive.ru, indatrance.ru, internet-dj.ru, internetdj.ru, milhouse.ru, minimals.ru, morehouse.ru, mydeephouse.ru, promodj.by, pdj.by, pdj.ru, playdeep.ru, playtrance.ru, prgsv.ru, promodeejay.com, promodeejay.de, promodeejay.ru, promodj. fm, promodj.in, promodj.ru, promomix.ru, promopop.ru, promoradio.ru, promorank.ru, promorap.ru, promornb.ru, promorock.ru, rap2rap.ru, rapme.ru, rapsoul.ru, respecter.ru, rnbee.ru, rnbface.ru, rnbpeople.ru, rnbr.ru, rnbstreet.ru, sexydj.ru, trancr.ru, yadj.ru). PROMODJ has the right, at its discretion and without prior warning, to use the authority of the “top-level domain” in relation to all subdomains, in which case the User will have to transfer his subdomain to PROMODJ.
16.2. PROMODJ has the right to post advertising information and / or any other information for public use on the User’s web page. The form, order and volume of such information may vary PROMODJ.
16.3. The user is prohibited from:
16.3.1. Using a web page solely as a link to another web page;
16.3.2. sending, sending or distributing materials for advertising purposes or for the purpose of disseminating this or that information in the absence of legal authority for this;
16.3.3. creation and placement of hidden pages, images, or files that cannot be accessed from other pages of this site;
16.3.4. violation of the normal order of communication on the Web, including the use of settings that make it difficult to exchange information in real time, including “scrolling” the screen at a speed that does not match the usual capabilities of users to enter information, open additional browser windows, etc .;
16.3.5. violation of the appearance or operational capabilities of any elements that PROMODJ embeds on a web page, including control panels, background images, logos and advertising banners;
16.3.6. placement on the user page of intellectual property without sufficient rights for such placement.
16.4. The user acknowledges that PROMODJ may establish restrictions on the use of services, including the storage period of audio, video materials, Works and / or any other content, the maximum number of Works that can be posted or received by one registered user, the maximum size of Works , the maximum number of calls to the service for a specified period of time, etc. PROMODJ may prohibit the automatic access to its services, as well as stop accepting any information generated automatically (for example, automatic mail newsletters, including advertising). PROMODJ, at its discretion, has the right to block access to networks that violate the principles of interaction.
16.5. PROMODJ administration has the right to send informational messages to its users. PROMODJ is not responsible for delays, failures, incorrect and / or untimely delivery, deletion and / or failure to preserve any user personal information.
The user agrees that PROMODJ reserves the right to remove users who have not used their access to the Internet project for 3 (three) calendar months.
16.6. The user agrees that PROMODJ reserves the right to terminate the registration (login and password) on any of the services and delete the Works, as well as any content, provided that the downloading and use of such content was carried out in violation of this Agreement, including if the user does not use his access to the Internet project for more than 3 (three) calendar months.
PROMODJ has the right at any time to close any of the services, including without prior notice to the User. PROMODJ is not directly and / or indirectly liable for the consequences arising from the termination of access to the services provided by the Internet project in the event of a malfunction of one or more services due to a technical malfunction or due to preventive measures.
16.7. PROMODJ services may contain links to other resources. The user agrees that PROMODJ does not bear any responsibility for the availability of such resources and / or for their content, as well as for any consequences associated with the use of the content of these resources.
16.8. The User acknowledges and agrees that the PROMODJ services and all necessary programs associated with them contain confidential information that is protected by intellectual property laws and other norms of Russian and international legislation, and the content provided to the User in the process of using the services is protected by copyright , trademarks, patents, and other related laws.
Except as otherwise expressly agreed by PROMODJ and / or its advertisers, the User agrees not to modify, sell or distribute the content (Works) and / or the program, in whole or in part.
16.9. PROMODJ provides the User with a personal non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use the software provided in the services on one computer, provided that neither the User nor any other third parties with the assistance of the User will copy or modify the software; create software-derived programs; penetrate software in order to obtain source codes for programs; carry out the sale, assignment, lease, transfer to third parties in any other form of rights in relation to the software services provided to the User under the Agreement, as well as modify the services, including for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to them.
17. The user agrees that:
17.1. use of PROMODJ services is at your own risk. Services are provided “as is”. PROMODJ does not accept any responsibility, including for the conformity of the service with the purpose of the User;
17.2. PROMODJ does not guarantee that: the services will comply with the requirements declared by PROMODJ and meet the requirements of the User; services will be provided continuously, quickly, reliably and without errors; The results that can be obtained using the services will be accurate and reliable; the quality of any product, service, information, etc. obtained using the services will meet the expectations and requirements of the User; all errors in the server software will be fixed by the owner of the PROMODJ services;
17.3. The User is entitled to use any content received by the User using PROMODJ services at his own risk; The User agrees that he is solely responsible for the consequences of such use, for any damage that may be caused to the computer and / or the User’s data as a result of downloading the content;
17.4. PROMODJ is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses incurred due to: the use or inability to use one or more services; unauthorized access to user data; statements or conduct of any third party in the services.
17.5. In any circumstances, the responsibility of the Internet project PROMODJ in accordance with Art. 15 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation is limited to 10,000 (ten thousand) rubles and is imposed on him if there is any fault in his actions.
18. General information:
18.1. The agreement is a legally binding contract between the User and PROMODJ and governs the use of PROMODJ services by the User.
The relevant agreements may impose additional obligations on the User related to the use of services, as well as content and / or software belonging to a third party.
18.2. The parties agree that all possible disputes regarding the Agreement will be resolved in accordance with Russian law.
18.3. Due to the gratuitousness of services provided under the Agreement, consumer protection standards do not apply to this Agreement. If the Agreement is to be given a reimbursable character, appropriate amendments will be made to it in order to comply with these standards.
18.4. Recognition by a court of a provision of the Agreement invalid and / or non-enforceable does not entail the invalidity and / or unenforceability of other provisions of the Agreement.
18.5. Prolonged failure to take measures by the PROMODJ administration, in case of violation by the User or other users of the Internet project, by third parties of the provisions of this Agreement, does not deprive PROMODJ of the right to take appropriate actions, including to protect their interests later, in case of subsequent similar or similar violations.
19. You can contact the PROMODJ Website Administration as follows: e-mail: [email protected] .